- The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Station Wagon Motor Vehicles
- ERA invites your sealed bid for the provision of Station Wagon Motor Vehicles.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding, contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
- You may obtain further information from Electricity Regulatory Authority and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am -5:00pm.
- The Bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX. 100,000/=. Payment shall be made in cash to the ERA Accounts Office
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 2:30 pm, on 24th March 2017. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX.16, 000, 0000/=. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 3:00pm, on 24th March 2017
- There shall not be a pre – bid meeting
(a). Documents may be inspected at: ERA House reception, plot 15, Shimon Road Nakasero
(b). Documents will be issued from: ERA House reception, plot 15 Shimon Road Nakasero
(c). Bids must be delivered to: ERA House reception, bid box
(d). Address of bid opening: ERA House room G.4
Please inform ERA, upon receipt:
(a) That you received the letter of invitation; and
(b) Whether you will submit a bid alone or in association.
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Issue invitation to bid||24/02/2017|
|b.||Bid closing date||24/03/2017|
|d.||Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||18/4/2017|